Hunter Lite for SampleManager
Hunter Lite for SampleManager is a tailored version of components for SampleManager by Thermo Fisher. SampleManager is a fully functional LIMS system with data that can be stored either in a Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle database. Cyberwolf Software's Hunter Lite offering works with the Oracle database but can be configured for either.
Features of the system include:
- Quick Sample Search - quick searching by Sample Template or Test Schedule
- Advanced Sample Search - an advanced sample search that includes searching on methods, components, company specific fields, etc. This search also includes the ability to have an Auto Refresh monitor. For example, if I am a chemist and I want to see when a sample gets logged in that requires a specific method, I can set up a monitor for that.
- Results Summary - provides the ability to export a data pivoted by Id Numeric or Test Number to either Excel or Word. Data columns can include the In Spec indicator and MLP limits.
- Results Summary for Committed Data - additional data pivot export functionality that can cross both the current production data tables and the SampleManager committed (or historical) data tables.
- Results Charting - similar to the results summary with the exception that this feature uses the pivoted data to generate charts.
- Results Charting for Committed Data - additional charting functionality that can cross both the current production data tables and the SampleManager committed (or historical) data tables.
- Configuration Reporting - this is a specialized report that yields all of the main configuration for any Sample Template or Test Schedule. This report is key for documenting a lab's LIMS configuration for ISO 900x requirements.
- Link Reporting - these are mini-reports that provide the user with information on where a particular data point is used. For example, I might want to know where the Component = Water ppm is used in the system. This is of particular help to an administrator who needs to know the affect of making a change.